PARAGON MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
Supported by the combination of expected increase in the number of people in the U.S. who are insured and a general aging baby boomer population, overall tenant demand for healthcare real estate continues to increase.
The Paragon team has extensive experience in the medical asset management sphere. We have managed medical properties and work with various construction and leasing groups who specialize in increasing desirability of older medical buildings by facilitating newer technologies to enhance the buildings offering and ultimately increasing value.
We have worked with doctors, surgeons, and medical groups who own and invest in their own properties but do not necessarily have the time to properly manage and maintain their assets.
5 QUESTIONS TO ASK:
- Are you happy with your rental rates and tenancy?
- Do you have a long term plan for profitable rent renewals?
- Is your building equipped for new waves of high-tech medical demands?
- Are you happy with the ROI your building is providing?
- Is your building demanding too much time & energy away from your general intended practice or even your personal life?